Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stand Still



I got on the scale this morning and I lost no weight. However, for some reason, I'm not super sad. I realize that as long as I keep working hard - the weight will come off. I can't give up now - I've been working hard for two whole weeks and I don't have any regrets. I am determined to loose this weight and I will do it. I just have to keep tricking my mind so that the results will show on my body. I will leave you with a quote from my young & wise sister, "Use your WILL POWER to get to your desired size! REMEMBER: your body is capable of doing the work, its your mind that has the dilemma! YEAH BUDDY ROLLIN LIKE A BIG SHOT!" - LOL - Peace!

3 comments:

  1. yup!!!! you know they call me Oh Wise One....I'm something like a big deal lol! SI SE PUEDE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, mind over body! You can do Roi-Roi (speaking in my Demi voice).

    ReplyDelete
  3. great words of wisdom...and can I add that the picture above is HILARIOUS! lol

    ReplyDelete